Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first day In Ramdan

Woke up in the morning,looking for my brown mug,planing to make myself a nice cup of coffee...as soon as i walked inside the kitchen,i remembered that today is the first day in Ramadan - OMG, i really love Ramadan.
Decoration & lights are surrounding my apartment from the inside & outside...Happiness is filling my soul...i had the chance to attend Ramadan this year,thanks to Allah.

Ramadan involves abstaining from eating, drinking (including water), and sexual activity from dawn until dusk, throughout the entire month from just before the starting of dawn (i.e. just before the start of Fajr) until sunset, with the intention of fasting.
No one knows if they will stay alive to attend Ramadan next year or not,so we do our best,because in Ramadan the reward for fasting is immense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace