Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It takes a lot of effort to be a good Muslim

Each time i think of hurting someone,or even acting rude or careless,i remember that this isn't Islam & i will get bad deeds for these actions,and this makes me stop.
Since i moved to my new apartment- a year ago,i saw an old washing machine in front of my neighbors house.I thought they are keeping it out there for some time,until they decide what to do with it.Until this moment,they still have this old washing machine outside.As i understood from my neighbour that they are planing to give it away for a family in need,as soon as her husband has some time...we live in a building,so their apartment is located in front of mine.As a result,this washing machine is in front of my outdoor too.I thought of selling this machine without their knowledge & keeping the money for myself,then i remembered that a good Muslim would never do that.
In Islam,neighbours has rights;
Allah says:"Worship Allah and join none with Him (in worship); and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor), the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and those (slaves) whom your right hands possess.'' (4:36)
  • A Muslim must be good to his neighbors, no matter their religion
  • Introduce yourself and your family to your neighbors when you move into a new place or when new neighbors move in
  • Ensure that our neighbors have the basic necessities, for a Muslim should not eat if his or her neighbor is going hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace