Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hijab

I knew I had to do it, but I never thought about doing it seriously...I known it had to be done, but I kept in delaying...Until it was the time...I started looking for outfits and matching the colors...Eventually, I wore the Hijab...








The first thing i noticed after I started wearing my Hijab is that people are not starring at me...something had changed...I felt more comfortable. I was pleased because I finally felt brave enough to put on my Hijab... I would never think of taking it off or regret for wearing Hijab...I do believe that was one of the best things happened to me.






• Hijab refers to the complete covering of everything except the hands, face and feet in long, loose and non see-through garments.


• Muslim women are required to observe the hijab in front of any man they could theoretically marry. This means that hijab is not obligatory in front of the father, brothers, grandfathers, uncles or young children.


• An educated Muslim woman does this because she is following guidance from God and His prophet Muhammad recorded in the Qur'an, and in the Sunnah


• The main principle reason for the hijab is modesty, which is not wishing to receive unnecessary attention from people, such as admiration and flattery, envy, or, most importantly, sexual attraction from those other than her husband


• Elderly women
The rules are relaxed for elderly women:
"Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage - there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and Allah is One Who sees and knows all things".24:60
• Young girls are not required to wear Hijab. Women should start wearing Hijab from the time being at puberty.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace