Friday, April 1, 2011

Due to pair of SOCKS, she got divorced

She called me with tears in her eyes, I asked her why does she sounds sad, and so she replied that she had just got divorced. I felt goose bumps and felt like crying. The have three kids, the older is 6 years old and the youngest is a year and half old.



Next day, I went to check on her, I heard that it all started with a pair of socks. He came back home at the evening, she asked him to take her out to get a pair of socks for her daughter-she has a party to attend and needs a pair of socks to match her dress. He started yelling and she yelled back, so he slapped her. She got her Abaih and veil on, walked toward the door, planning to leave the house, so he yielded telling her not to leave the house and if she did so, she will be divorced. Both of them were stressed out and Satan was doing his best, so she did not care and walked out the door. That is it! She got divorced!

It has been a week and she already feels so lost without him. The kids are driving her crazy, she is left all alone at home with her kids - By the way, it is her 2nd time to get divorced, so he had to leave the house, they can't stay together.



I did advise her not to rush and to look for the good qualities in her husband.



The devil, which is the enemy of Allah, is pleased when you are angry or act foolishly; he reminds us of divorce all the time. It is narrated in the Hadith: "Satan places his throne upon water; then sends detachments (for creating dissension); one of them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between him and his father or between him and his mother or his brothers. Then he (Satan) says: you did nothing. They will make up with one another. Another one comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between him and his wife. The Satan goes near him and says : 'You have done well. And He then embraces him and says: You are so and so." [5] Satan is pleased with the breaking up of the family and its destruction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace