Sunday, April 3, 2011

mama,Forgive me

I had a period in my life in which I never obeyed mama or even listened to her advise...I acted as if she wasn't there...I pushed her to the limit...My friends meant everything to me in that time, they were my priority-but guess what, I never stopped praying or fasting, I just felt like hanging out with my friends all the time.


I do cry a lot for these days...I cry because I made my LOVELY MAM cry...when I look back at these actions now, I feel like those were night mares, How could I? Off course, my Mama forgives me, but she still cries when she remembers those days. I know one thing; Time repeats itself, meaning my daughter will act that way one day.

I did ask for her forgiveness repeatedly, and I still do. I regret a lot, cry a lot, and pray for Allah to forgive me.



• Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) mentions in Noble Qur'an:"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word. And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! Have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little." Noble Qur'an (17:23-24)



• The Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says: "Beware! Abstain from angering the parents. The fragrance of Paradise is perceived even at a distance of a thousand years, but those who are disobedient to parents and those who cut off ties with relatives will not be able to smell it."



• Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) says in Hadith al-Qudsi: I swear by My Glory and power that if a (child who is) disobedient to his parents comes to me with all the good deeds of all the prophets; I will not accept them from him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace