Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Does not interfere with none of your business


Once, a woman came over to my house, it was the first time we meet. After offering her a cup of coffee, she started asking me questions; how much is my husband's salary, how long has my coaches been used before I bought them, do I go along with my mother in law!!!
People kill me when they ask so much about everything, all the details, although it is obvious that you do not want to talk about these subjects with them.

I try not to be rude, so I answer shortly or changes the subject somehow.


The Prophet said, “From the excellence of one’s Islam is to
leave that which does not concern him.”
One of the best ways of dealing with such intruders is by responding to a question by another question, or changing the topic altogether, thereby making him forget the question he asked. For example, if he were to ask you, “How much monthly salary do you make?” you could reply jokingly with a smile, “Why do you ask? Have you found a luring job for me?” If he says, “Not really, I just wanted to know”, you could say, “Salaries these days are a great problem. It seems to be caused by high oil prices!” He might then say, “Well, what do oil prices have to do with salaries?”

You could then say, “Oil prices are what determine other prices. Don’t you see that wars happen because of it?” He may say, “No. That is not true. There are other reasons for wars. The world is full of wars nowadays…” Thus, he would forget about his initial question.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace