Monday, March 21, 2011

Altercation between my neighbours

I was shocked and did not knew how to act in the beginning...one of my neighbors (going to name her Zain) phoned me, expressing her sadness. She was looking through the magic eye in her door, while her in front neighbor (going to call her Ola) were standing outside their door, waiting for the elevator-the hole family.


Ola noticed that Zain is spying, and it looks like this is not the first time Ola notice Zain spying, so she yield at her, asking her not to interfere with what does not concern her and this is considered impolite.Zain was totally shocked and started crying. They never talked to each other since that time.

I did palmed Zain for spying, but i did also palmed Ola for over-reacting and yelling at her neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace