There are rules for this relation and we should be aware:
- Both,husband and wife should keep themselves clean,smell nice for each other,Removal of armpit and pubic hair is recommended,brushing their teeth or using Zakia(Swak) is also recommended.
- A prayer should be said before starting : In the name of God,Alah let Satan go away from us & from what you gave us.
- Avoid the initiation of having sex in front of children.
- It is prohibited to disclosure what is going on between the couple.
- Prior to engaging in sexual intercourse, it is necessary for the husband to express his affection and love for his wife by touching her, caressing her, and kissing her.
- All movements are allowed except brining the anal.
- Having sex while menstruation is prohibited;The scholars of Islam explained that keeping away and not approaching means that there should be no intercourse during that period. Muhammad used to kiss his wives when they had menses. The husband may enjoy (sexual activity) other than intercourse.