Friday, February 18, 2011

Rationing in water consumption is a MUST in Islam

Islam clarified all life details,including Water consumption..Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) said “Don't waste water even if you are on a running river”.
Once,I was having a nice meal at my friend's house.After we were done eating,we moved dinning stuff back to the kitchen & placed them on the sink.My friend insisted on doing the dishes all by her own.I noticed she never turn the water off while watching the dishes,Seriously,I couldn't tolerate,so I advised her regarding water conservation.Being a little stubborn,she didn't listen to me & kept doing things her way.In Jordan for example,water comes only once per week,meaning that we can't take a bath more than twice/week,or do laundry more than once/week,even sometime we would have no water lift for a couple of days,due to water deficiency.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Islam is peace

I thought it would be nice to view a real Muslim...not as mentioned in the news...I would like to tell you about us,how we deal with people,what are our actions,




Islam is peace

Islam is peace